What is MEND?
MEND empowers families to adopt a healthier and fitter lifestyle through education and physical activity.
- A free healthy lifestyle program where families learn about Nutrition and Mind (Behaviour change) principles.
- A program that helps children make healthier choices with the foods they eat and teaches them why it’s important to be more active.
- Families participate in group sessions that show how small changes can make a big difference.
- About improving overall lifestyle by choosing more nutritious foods and being more active, which can increase your child’s self-esteem and self-image.
- Up to you!
MEND is not…
- A diet.
- About weight loss or appearance.
- Someone telling you what to do.
Are you a parent or caregiver?
Learn how you can help your family make positive lifestyle choices by joining a MEND program.
Parents and Caregivers
Are you a school in Saskatchewan?
Help bridge the gap between healthy choices at school and at home by referring a family to MEND.